Health Records Release

I need my records sent to...

Current Arcadia students can obtain health records from Student Health Services. There is no fee if currently enrolled. Please stop by during office hours with your Arcadia University Identification for records release. Refer to our home page for hours of operation. The office is open with administrative staff for the summer with limited hours.

Former Arcadia students (with a graduation date of 2013 to present) can request health records from the office of Student Health Services. Health records are kept for three years beyond the last semester attended. The fee is $10.00 to obtain records prior to them being sent out. Below are the steps for record release:

  • Download a “Release of Confidential Health Form.”
  • Fax form to 215-881-8787 or email it to
  • Please call the office at 215-572-2966 with your request. We no longer accept credit card payment for the $10.00 fee. The only form of payment accepted is cash or check. 
  • Please make checks payable to Student Health Services and mail to:

            Student Health Services
​            450 S. Easton Road
            Glenside, PA 19038

  • Please indicate on the release form whether records are to be mailed or faxed. Provide a clear address or fax number where they should be sent.