Payments, Billing, and Related Information

Semester Billing

Monthly bills are sent out at the end of each month for the previous month's activity or unpaid balances. They are due to be paid the first day of the following month. For questions regarding your bill, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 215-517-2330.

For additional information regarding your initial bill, please click this link.


Payments can also be dropped off at the Office of Student Accounts or mailed to the following location:

Arcadia University
CL #4460
PO Box 95000
Philadelphia PA 19195-4460

When making payments in person, checks and money orders are accepted. Credit card payments can be made on-line. Accepted credit cards are Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If mailing a payment, please make sure your student ID number is on the check or money order. There’s a 2.75% convenience fee added to credit card transactions.

Meal Plan Changes

For questions regarding meal plan charges or if you would like to inquire about making changes to your meal plan please contact Student Affairs at 215-572-2933. You may also want to contact the Dining Hall if you have questions about Dining Hall charges that are not part of your meal plan. The Dining Hall can be contacted at 215-572-2052.

Student Refund Information and Policies

Students who withdraw from the University, or change their status from full-time to part-time, after the semester begins must complete the appropriate forms in the Registrar’s Office. The date of notification and the date the room is vacated are used in the calculation of tuition and board refunds. The amount of refund is determined in accordance with the withdrawal fee schedule.

Recalculating Federal Financial Aid Eligibility

The Financial Aid Office is required by federal statute to recalculate federal financial aid eligibility for students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed, or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60 percent of a payment period or term. The federal Title IV financial aid programs must be recalculated in these situations.

Student Health Insurance

Student Health Insurance provided by United Healthcare (UHC) can be waived until August 31.  After this time it may only be waived for a Life Status Change.  A Life Status Change is defined as becoming eligible for coverage under a parent or spouse’s plan or being called into Active Military Status. Should either of these situations occur the student can contact RCM&D directly to submit proof of coverage and request a prorated refund.  As long as no claims have been paid or are pending, a prorated refund will be provided by United Healthcare.  Refunds are sent direct from UHC to the student. 

Tax Credit, Learning Credit Forms Now Online

Download Tax Forms for the American Opportunity Tax Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit

The form to claim the American Opportunity Tax Credit or Lifetime Learning Credit (1098T) is now available online at the Maximus Federal Services, Inc. Web site.  Maximus provides tax credit reporting services for Arcadia University students.

To retrieve your 1098-T electronically:

  • Launch a web browser and go to
  • Click the “First Time Students” Button
  • Enter your full First and Last names and the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number
  • Click Submit
  • If records are present for you, you will be instructed to create an account.  Follow the instructions on the website to create a free account and retrieve your 1098-T.  If records are not found for you or you have difficulty creating account, use the “Help” link in the left menu.

If you do not retrieve your 1098-T electronically, one will be mailed to you.  Paper 1098-Ts will not be mailed until near January 31st and may reach you sometime after that date.  Be aware that you can get additional copies online in the future as well.

Please contact the Maximus Call Center at 800-223-0043 or the Arcadia Business Office, at 215-517-2330 or by e-mail at, with any questions.  Maximus also provides useful information on education tax credits for eligible taxpayers.

1098T FAQs